Official Rules Of Canterwood Crest Sept 15, 2012 23:49:24 GMT -5
Post by Amelia "Amy" Williams on Sept 15, 2012 23:49:24 GMT -5
the rules of CANTERWOOD CREST
1. Sasha and I are the staff, we are here to help, any questions, ask us
2. No God- modding, if you are unsure of what this is refer to #1.
3. Remember to keep active with your account
4. Respect everyone, staff and members alike.
5. Two characters per person. Both have to be equally active.
6. 5 sentence minimum for posts (no one liners) as well as neat with proper grammar.
7. Not bullying or fighting. This will not be tolerated, if anyone has problems with this message one of the staff members so the proper steps can be taken.
8. Use character application provided to make characters
9. Please not changing character often or changing face claims.
10. This is a PG rated forum, if you wouldn't see it in the books you won't see it here. (no swearing, no mature threads or themes, ect.)
11. No famous characters please, you can be known on like a show circuit, but no a world famous sings dating celebrities once again it's not fun to role play.
12. No mary sue/ gary stu characters.
13. Do not spam the boards or chat box.
14. You may only claim threads for 24 hours, but please try and claim threads only if you plan on spending the time after that working and then posting in that thread.
15. Do not post in anyone else character application, you may only post in your thread. But please try and only post the character application, and do not post anymore times. I leave them unlocked incase of any changes you may need.
16. Please only be posting in 3 threads at a time too. No more.
17. Do not "bump" your threads if someone doesn't post message around. And if you're waiting for someone to post message them don't spam the thread.